Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Misc. March Photos

These are some of the things we have been up to in the month of March, I realized I haven't posted in a while and decided to post all of March at once!

These next few pictures are of Luke, Cole and Henry. This was the day Henry was being the baby and we wrapped him up in the blanket, the boys wanted to take turns having their picture taken with him.....


These next pictures are from Sunday at an Egg Hunt that we went to...
Cole did a great job finding eggs all on his own!
The sack races....
I guess I should have explained to Cole what he was supposed to do, everyone else took off jumping and he just stood there looking confused...
....luckily Amy stepped in to give him a lift!
Henry's turn!
Reed's first lasagna! He went straight to the tub after this one, it sure was a hit though!!
Not a good time for peek-a-boo, but there is always a brother that gets him to do this! They think it's hilarious!!
That's it for March I guess but stay tuned for April, we have a very busy month coming up!












2 comments:

Mandi said...

Your boys are so sweet and have such great manners. Loved seeing you all on Sunday. Jack is the sweetest little (big) boy ever. I heard him asking where Emalie was when she was inside. He's too sweet.

nina rice said...

Unfortunately for Reed, I'm sure there will be MANY things his brothers "get him to do."