Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day

This year we went to Windsor Locks to watch the parade with the Klvana's and Barone's. As always the kids had a blast and Jack was happy to see some of his WL friends marching.

Here they are all lined up ready for action!



Don't be fooled by Kev's face, he LOVES his nephews!!
Okay, let me explain the next 3 pictures....I thought it would be a great time to get a family photo while we waited for the parade to start, boy was I wrong...
...I'd like to point out that Reed cries like this every time Amy is around and she isn't holding him, so since she was the photographer it was very rough for him!
This was the best we could do, notice Bryan doesn't do much better than the boys! Oh well, I look pretty good :)
They do play nice some of the time! Not long after this Cole dumped a shovel full of sand on Henry's head and it was game over!
The kids decided to have a water fight, I'm not sure why no one put on their bathing suits that I brought but at least they had something dry to put on for the ride home!
An attempt at a group shot with the boys, Henry and Owen. Owen is too occupied with the bubble wand we had to give him to get him to stay put! We had a lot of fun with everyone and it was great to be back on James St.!!