Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Training

Jack getting Cole "in position"

Cole has officially entered into spring training. Now that it is getting warm out and staying lighter longer the big boys have been spending most every afternoon outside until supper so poor Cole has been stuck watching from the window. Hopefully he will get the hang of this soon, he is making progress, a couple of days ago he wouldn't even attempt to push the walker by himself. I'm not sure if the help from his brothers is a good thing or a bad thing, you would think he would want to walk to either keep up with them or run away from them.

3 comments:

nina rice said...

Love the new black and white picture! By the way... I can see the piano in the background of the new vid. I've got to get over there to see it in person!

Catherine said...

I love the videos - keep posting those. Sometimes at the end of the day when I don't know what to do w/ Sophie we sit and watch her cousins and she is mesmerized.

Anonymous said...

My kids love watching Sophie too!