Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fun in the Snow!

Poor Reed had a really hard time in the snow with all his gear on! We have got so much snow and the kids are having such a blast out there. Here are a few pics from our day so far.

Getting some help from Dad.
Ok I had to take a picture of this person running, that is true dedication! Maybe if I were more like this I could shed the last few baby pounds!!
Happy now that he is on top of the snow pile and not buried in it!

I love this picture of Reed and Jack.
Jack trying to get Reed off of the snow pile, didn't work out too well!
Attention Grandparents: We are going to need lots of ice payments and equipment for gifts in the future!! At least 3 out of the 4 REALLY love hockey, the jury is still out on if Cole will follow through!
Yes my husband is so mature, this could have been a nice picture!

1 comment:

nina rice said...

Aww... that Bryan - just had to make the rabbit ears. Great pictures, Kate. I'm going to enlist Ryan's help to make some jumps on the hill - we've got to get it packed down, but I think it will be great for sledding. Let's plan on it this weekend.