Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What Will They Think of Next?!

Jack had this great idea to attach the trapeze chain from the swing set to his bike and then to the little car that Cole rides around in. Jack couldn't really figure it out so Bryan helped him out (not sure why). This is what I found when I came outside, Jack riding up and down the street pulling Cole behind him. Cole really seemed to like this, especially when Jack would turn and he would come flying around Jack's bike, I however did not like this. While it was very clever on Jack's part I would not like to see this again!!




3 comments:

Herzig Family said...

Oh my gosh - that is the cutest thing ever!!! Very smart of Jack!

Anonymous said...

That's called - making memories.

Anonymous said...

All we need now is Luke riding on the handle bars !
Grammy and Papa