Tuesday, January 27, 2009

They've Been Caged!!

Now don't get me wrong, I love sitting and playing with Henry while he's here during the week, however, sitting with him and not being able to leave him has become difficult. Since we use the wood stove in our family room, I have been confined to sitting and playing every moment Henry is awake. I decided I would try out the outdoor play yard to see if he would be happy playing in there so I would be free to occasionally go to the bathroom!! Of course Cole thought this was just as much fun as Henry did, I gave them the whole basket of toys and locked them in. I'm not kidding when I say I experienced a whole hour of quiet as they explored and dumped the toys. I'm hoping this doesn't get old too quickly!

Henry discovering toys he never knew Auntie even had!

The best part is that this big mess was confined to this one little area and clean up was a breeze!




3 comments:

B said...

That picture of Cole looks like McAllister. Those blue eyes, fluffy hair and big cheeks. I can't wait until they can be together.....although, I not sure I want Cole teaching McAllister how to be really loud!!!

Amy Klvana said...

We decided to deduct money from your paycheck for every hour he is "caged!"

Actually we are probably going to have a get a gate ourselves now that Henry has discovered the stairs!

Herzig Family said...

What a fabulous idea! Do you think it would be wrong to cage a 3 year old?? I'd love that for Tyler!! :-)