Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day!

I guess I'm a little bit behind again! Last week on Father's Day we had my family over for breakfast. The boys all had a lot of fun especially because Bubba is in town for a little while. I am just realizing I don't have any great pictures of Bryan with the boys but here are some pictures from our day.

Unfortunately for Bryan he got a gift that he had to put together, but trust me he has enjoyed it since!
I just thought this was a funny picture of Cole, yes he thinks he can skateboard! I don't think there is anything that this boy won't try!
Here is a sweet picture of a dad with a baby, too bad it's not his baby but Reed sure does like his Uncle Kev! Look out Kevin I think you're 4 for 4 now!!
Bubba and the boys playing ball.
Luke was a big helper putting the hammock together.
This was probably the highlight of the day. Gigi bought this inflatable tube for Jack for his birthday. Basically you get in and hold on for dear life as you get hurled down the hill. Lucky for me I was picked to go first I'm not sure how that happened but I was definitely a bit dizzy when I got out! I think I'm getting a little too old for this stuff!! Here is Emily after her turn trying to stand up.

The boys chasing after Kevin as Bryan stops him before he hits the road.
Also the boys did get plenty of turns but it was much more entertaining to watch the adults take their turns!







2 comments:

Herzig Family said...

Oh my goodness - i've seen that inflatable tube and have always wanted to go rolling down a hill!! It looks like sooo much fun!! What a fun father's day! Take care!

nina rice said...

I'm wondering how that tube would work over at my house?