Monday, June 15, 2009

Fun With Rice Krispies!

Henry started back last Tuesday and now that he is walking him and Cole are up to no good. I'm sure Cole deserves most of the credit for this one but I can assure you Henry was more than happy to partake in the action. I came into the family room the other day after putting the baby down for a nap and this is what I found. Yes that is or was a full box of Rice Krispies dumped all over my carpet and a 1 and 2 year old in their glory gobbling them up!
Luke joined in for the "clean up"!
Henry, who thought this was a great idea (he LOVES food), couldn't quite understand why Auntie would want to vacuum the rest of the mess instead of letting him eat them! This was the aftermath of the Rice Krispies Fun, poor Henry! I'm sure I'm in for a lot worse in the years to come with all of these boys.





1 comment:

Grammy and Papa said...

Kate
This is too cute. You are in for it!