Friday, June 19, 2009

Reed

It has been requested that I post some pictures of Reed, the poor thing kind of gets lost in the shuffle. I do take pictures of him but I don't think I tend to post him because he's always doing the same thing in every picture! Reed is 10 weeks tomorrow and is an amazing baby, he is so good and very happy. He is really smiling a lot and really starting to engage with us, he also thinks his big brothers are very funny (uh oh!). Oh well, here is an entire post just for Reed.






4 comments:

B said...

He is beautiful! I miss holding him. I like the third picture.

Amy Klvana said...

Henry loved looking at "baby" on the computer, then he called him "Nenny" what a surprise!

Herzig Family said...

Hey Kate - love that little guy!! Such a cutie! We had a lot of fun bowling and seeing you all on Friday. I am really shocked at how well Tyler behaved and how well he did! Looking forward to hanging out more over the summer. Take care!

Grammy and Papa said...

After babsitting this afternoon Grammy can confirm he is very sweet,very engaging and does find his brothers amusing! Trust me though,he won't get lost in the rush!