Sunday, October 18, 2009

Elmo!!

Tonight Amy and I took Cole and Henry to see Elmo Live! They did such a great job sitting still and made it through the whole thing, sitting still is not easy for these two. I think they enjoyed their night out together.

Here they are just after arriving, we had pretty good seats so I think that definitely helped.
Cole wanted popcorn and this is apparently the only size they come in.
Of course we had to get obnoxious spinning toys that lit up!
Cole was very excited when he first saw Elmo come out on stage.
Elmo doing the hula.
Henry clapping along.
Henry eyeing Cole's cotton candy.
Elmo and his fish Dorothy. Cole asked numerous times before we went if he would be able to touch Elmo's fish, he didn't get to touch it but was happy enough just seeing Dorothy on stage.
The End!











1 comment:

Mandi said...

Aw - such sweet pictures! I'm so sad - I miss going to those things. Maybe next time! Looks like you had such a fun time!